Saturday, December 12, 2015

In case you don't know, all of you will die!

I had a weird dream last night:

I did something rude to someone at work and the HR asked me to go to their office as if they are the guidance counselor (aren't they?). When I arrived there, no one talks to me so I asked questions to other people who are not working there. But every time I ask, the answer is always "No." I'm the only one talking and everyone's busy so I felt awkward and then asked, "Can I just read my book?" But the answer is still "No."

After a while, I felt like I have nothing to do there so I left. But then my manager rushed to me while I was walking and he said, "Why did you leave? Someone wants to talk to you there." So I went back. Then there was a crowd. They're like extras in a movie... background people. I forgot what they were talking about but then they started smoking. In a movie, when one started smoking in the background, it's ok, but in my dream, everyone started smoking. So I "thought" this is scripted. Then all of a sudden, the HR manager spoke on a mic. She said, "In case you don't know, all of you who smoke will die!" Then there were gasps... a wave of gasps. And I was still confused of what's happening.

After rereading this dream that I wrote, I was shocked.
My subconscious is insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! :) now pop that bubble thought here.