Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wuv sick --lines from nowhere.

One:
"I think I'm in love with you. No, I don't have time to think!"

Two:
"You know what? Whenever I hear your name, 12 of my 53 facial muscles react."

Three:
"In reality, money makes worlds go round and love is just the second-placer. Coz if it's first, you will visit my world."

Four:
"I like it when you cry.. especially if [out of love] it's because of me."

Five:
"I want you to HUGGLE me like you belong to my skin!"

Six:
"You make me feel like everything is possible."

Seven:
"If you want me drunk, I want it with you. Because I know you will still like me in my wildest state."

Eight:
"Ok.. I admit. I sometimes pretend to be innocent or ignorant just so you will talk more and I just listen."

Nine:
"Even if you ignore them.. I'd still give my ideas anyway. You will need them when yours fail."

Ten:
"Your love gives me strength and makes me feel like I can do the impossible while loving you gives me the inspiration and motivation to make it possible."

Eleven:
"I dream of being trapped in an elevator... with you."

Twelve:
"I was once told to reach for my dreams. That's why I have you."

Thirteen:
"Nobody's perfect... until you fall in love."

Fourteen:
"My coffee is bitter without you... stir it with your finger so it is sweet again."

Fifteen:
"I know I'm not the one you've been dreaming of... and I can't give you everything. I can only give my love and that's all that I have."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! :) now pop that bubble thought here.